The Employment category focuses on bringing employees and employers together. This includes resources and establishments engaged in one or more of the following disciplines:
- Recruitment and/or staffing services on behalf of employers
- Advice or assistance with preparation of resumes and portfolios
- Job search directories
- Career management
- Individual job postings (i.e. the "help wanted" section of an employer's website) are not listed in the Open Directory due to their inherent transient nature.
- Resumes/portfolios, recruiters and staffing services, and job search directories specific to an industry sector are listed according to the industry which they serve.
- Agencies and individuals which offer local employment services and regionally-specific job boards are listed according to the geographic area which they serve.
- Topics related to the management and training of existing employees are organized in Business: Human Resources.
Other languages 31
Last update:November 20, 2016 at 3:15:12 UTC