Please submit only sites that either discuss effects of court decisions on Labor Management Relations or the text of cases that have an effect on Labor Management Relations.Category includes organizations and institutions which advise on, lobby in the area of, or do research on labor relations. This category includes updates to relevant law: judicial and administrative.
Telecommuting (often called telework) involves employees who work away from their employer''s business location. Generally, telecommuting involves working from home by utilizing technology to create a virtual office.
So-called ''road warriors'' or ''web commuters'' also work away from their employer''s office and are telecommuters, but do not work at home.
Please submit sites which:
Sites not listed in this category include:
- Describe the concept, advantages, or disadvantages of teleworking as a workplace model
- Offer resources for an employee who telecommutes (or wants to), employers or managers who supervise such employees, and communities interested in the environmental impact of telework.
- General advice or resource sites for creating a home office (whether telecommuting or self-employed) should be submitted to Business: Small Business: Home Office.
- Industry-specific resources should be submitted according to their industry. (e.g. sites about telecommuting in the healthcare industry should be submitted to the Healthcare category.)
- Sites offering products or services for telecommuters (e.g. interior design, furniture, technology) should be submitted to the appropriate industry category.
Telecommuting (often called telework) involves employees who work away from their employer's business location. Generally, telecommuting involves working from home by utilizing technology to create a virtual office.
So-called 'road warriors' or 'web commuters' also work away from their employer's office and are telecommuters, but do not work at home.
Please offer only Christian sites relating to faith and work.Sites relating to faith and work.
Offering a site to the wrong category will only delay it being reviewed by an editor for possible inclusion in the directory.
We reserve the right not to list a site in the directory.
"Focus is on work as a part of life: the work ethic, balancing work with family life, work schedules, etc. Access to work-related categories elsewhere in the directory."
So, Society/Work/Work_and_Family has to be:
"Focus is on work as a part of FAMILY life: balancing work with family, work schedules, division of labor between spouses and kids, etc."