The Church of the Living God, the Pillar and Ground of the Truth, was founded in 1903 by Mary Magdalena Lewis Tate. After Mother Tate's death, the 1931 Agreement resulted in a triumvirate: three bishops, each leading a dominion.
Sites submitted here should be about the Church of the Living God, the Pillar and Ground of the Truth, revived by Mary Magdalena Lewis Tate, or about one of the three dominions which resulted from the 1931 Agreement.