The Christadelphians are a small denomination that is waiting for Christ to return to earth to set up his Kingdom. They believe that the Bible is without error, and that baptism is an essential act of obedience. They reject the doctrine of the Trinity, and believe that humans do not have an 'immortal soul' but will be resurrected and judged at Christ's return, the faithful being granted immortality.
The Key Christadelphian beliefs are:
1. The Bible is God's word and the only message from him. It is without error, except for copying and translation errors.
2. There is only one God - the Father. The Holy spirit is God's power.
3. Jesus is the Son of God, and a human being, through his mother Mary.
4. By living a sinless life Jesus has opened the way of salvation from death.
5. Jesus is currently in Heaven, on God's right hand. He will one day return.
6. When he returns he will rule the earth and give immortality to those who have tried to follow him and do the will of God. His followers will help him to rule.
7. Man is mortal, having no existence when dead. The reward for the faithful is eternal life on earth after Christ's return.
8. Baptism is essential to gain this eternal life.
Bible studies, lessons, or Bible-based teachings from a Christadelphian perspective.
This category is for studies from a Christadelphian perspective. Ecumenical or general studies should be submitted to the more general Bible/Bible_Study category.
This is for chat rooms, discussion boards and similar facilities. All chat rooms should be moderated by a Christadelphian, or be about Christadelphian beliefs, to be included in this section.
Local groups of Christadelphians, such as individual ecclesias (ecclesia essentially means church) and other organisations, such as CYCs.
Some organizations have their addresses on the sites of other geographically close groups. If you can't find what you are looking for, try a group close by.
There will be very few, or no, sites suitable for listing in this level of the directory. As far as possible all 'local' sites should be in one of the subcategories of this category.
Any sites that relate to local groups in the UK belong here. If your site is UK based but is about the Christadelphians in general please submit it to the main Christadelphian category.
Personal home pages of Christadelphians; ecclesial pages or pages that give non-personal information are listed in other Christadelphian categories.
The booklet "Who Are The Christadelphians?" has become something of a classic, and several copies are on the Web.