- If a site includes analysis of DNA from any organism, its pages can be categorized here,
- provided that the focal topic is Forensic application.
This category is not intended for:
- firearms collectors, manufacturers or sellers
- debates about availability and legality of firearms
- shooting sports or hunting.
If the site you are about to submit is not focused on providing evidence and solving crime involving firearms, then please find the more appropriate category.
There is currently no description created for this category.
For sites about digital images equivalent to "stills", or presenting images from other aspects of forensic science from static evidence, but including digital animation, from "stills" for use in the court room.
For sites about digitally acquired video evidence, please see Video.
This category is for organizations that do not themselves conduct scientific research but aim to spread information about such research. It includes the associations and societies covering the major disciplines of Forensic Science irrespective of geographical location
Those specializing in just one aspect covered by the sub-categories of the main category, may be found there.
- In this area, sites for companies should be submitted to the most appropriate sub-topic. In exceptional circumstances sites displaying multiple products and services will be placed here.
- For instance, firms offering consultancy in crime scene examination and ballistics should be submitted to Consultants, but if they have their own laboratory facilities, they should be submitted to Testing Services.