This category is for websites about information and organizations pertaining to the history and composition of the people of Colombia.
Topics for this category include clubs, lodges, reunions, women, men, seniors, youth, activism, alternative sexuality, social-service organizations, disability resources, religion, history, personal pages, activism, animal welfare, politics, folklore, human rights, labor, genealogy, and various sub-groups of the population.
For sites in English specifically geared toward Colombia. Submitting a site in another language or relevant to another locality may significantly delay the site from being listed in the directory.
Tips for Faster Acceptance:
- Make sure the site title matches the name of the organization or entity.
- In the site description, stick to the facts and avoid hype or promotional language.
- This is a Regional category, so the location should be readily apparent on the site. The service area should also be apparent when applicable.
- Avoid Excessive Capitalization.
- Describe the site features as well as the subject of the site.
Thank you for your cooperation.
more information (editors only)
This category is for websites containing information about or representing organizations that provide aid and development for Colombia.
Topics suitable for this category include economic development and charitable giving
For sites in English specifically geared toward Colombia. Submitting a site in another language may significantly delay the site from being listed in the directory.
Páginas Web de la gente bella de Colombia