This category is for websites about government and governmental institutions that are based in or relevant to Colombia.
Todas las páginas sobre Colombia en español deberán estar en World/Español/Regional/Colombia.
Topics for this category include not only legislative, executive, and judicial bodies, but law, law enforcement, taxes, embassies, consulates, and military institutions.
NOTE: Please submit websites about politics, political candidates, and political campaigns to Society and Culture/Politics.
For sites in English specifically about Colombia. Submitting a site in another language or relevant to another place may significantly delay the site from being listed in the directory.
Tips for Faster Acceptance:
- Make sure the site title matches the name of the organization or entity.
- In the site description, stick to the facts and avoid hype or promotional language.
- This is a Regional category, so the location should be readily apparent on the site. The service area should also be apparent when applicable.
- Avoid Excessive Capitalization.
- Describe the site features as well as the subject of the site.
Thank you for your cooperation.
more information (editors only)
Listed in Embassies and Consulates
categories are entities such as Embassies, Consulates, High Commissions, Permanent Representatives and de facto
equivalents. Information on their formatting, and on the arrangement of related categories, can be found in the FAQ
of Society: Government: Embassies and Consulates