Only submit sites located within the Jervis Bay Territory. If the site has one physical location, please submit to that location.
The Jervis Bay Territory was bought by the Commonwealth Government in 1915 from the state of New South Wales so the Federal capital of Canberra would have access to the sea. When the Australian Capital Territory achieved self government in 1989, the Jervis Bay Territory became a separate territory administered by the Minister for Territories.
Jervis Bay is named after the British Admiral John Jervis, 1st Earl of St Vincent.