Real estate agents may list one site only, in the locality where their office is physically located. Brokerages may also list one site at the locality where their office is located, or at a higher level if the company has multiple offices in more than locality, but will be listed no more than once in any case. Multiple submissions of the same or alternate URLs can lead to an agent or company being banned from the directory.There is currently no description created for this category.
If an agent changes offices or a description change is needed, go back one page, click Update URL, and submit the corrected information in that way, not as a new submission.
Format Site Title As Follows
(for an agent site:) Agent Name - Company Name
(for a company site:) Company Name
Tips for Faster Acceptance:
Compare existing listings for best results.
- Location must be clearly shown, preferably by address or local phone number.
- Make sure the submitted title follows the above formatting.
- In the description, stick to the facts and avoid promotional language.
- Mention no more than three specialty areas. Don''t stuff descriptions with keywords.
- Don''t Capitalize Every Word or use ALL CAPS.
For sites specifically geared towards this community. Submitting a site based in another locality may prevent listing in the directory. Thank you for your cooperation.
If your site is not specifically geared towards this community, please submit to the proper category.
Submitting to the wrong category will delay and/or prevent your site from being listed in the directory.
- When writing your site''s title please ensure it is the same as your organization.
- When writing your site''s description, please tell what your site offers in a clear and concise statement without hype or promotional language.
Thank you for your cooperation.
This category is for general interest guides and directories for the locality as a whole. Submit single-topic sites to the appropriate category. For example, submit dining guides to Business and Economy: Restaurants and Bars, and on-line hotel reservations guides to Travel and Tourism: Lodging.