If your site is not specifically geared towards this community, please submit to the proper category.Only the most general sites concerning this community should be submitted here. Take a moment to find the most appropriate sub-category before submitting a site at this level. Please compare existing listings for the best results. Submitting a site based in another locality may prevent or delay a listing in the directory.
Submitting to the wrong category will delay and/or prevent your site from being listed in the directory.
1. When writing your site''s title please ensure it is the same as your organization. 2. When writing your site''s description, please tell what your site offers in a clear and concise statement without hype or promotional language. 3. Sites should be complete with no under construction signs, and all links should be working properly. 4. Site''s which focus primarily on selling goods online should submit to the appropriate Shopping category. 5. Site''s which are not in English should submit to the appropriate World category.
This category is for artistic, cultural, and entertainment activities, events, institutions, venues, performers, professionals, and organizations. Subjects include theater, art, photography, video production, films, music, architecture, dance, libraries, and museums.There is currently no description created for this category.
1. Make sure your site title matches the name of your organization or entity.
2. In your site description, stick to the facts and avoid hype or promotional language.
3. This is a Regional category, so your location should be readily apparent on your site. Your service area should also be apparent when applicable.
4. Avoid excessive capitalization.
5. Describe site features as well as the subject of your site.