Includes sites for regional artistic, cultural, and entertainment activities, events, institutions, organizations, etc.
If your site is not specifically geared towards this community, please submit to the proper category.
Submitting to the wrong category will delay and/or prevent your site from being listed in the directory.
- When writing your site''s title please ensure it is the same as your organization.
- When writing your site''s description, please tell what your site offers in a clear and concise statement without hype or promotional language.
Thank-you for your cooperation.
Please only submit sites related specifically to or based out of Asheville. Sites for nearby towns should be submitted to those town�s categories. For example, a site baed in Fairview should be submitted to Regional/ North America/ United States/ North Carolina/ Localities/ F/ Fairview. Business sites should have Asheville postal addresses to be listed in this category.This is a listing of Asheville business web sites.
This category is for local activities such as baseball, basketball, bicycling, birding, boating, camping, crafts, fishing, football, gambling, golf, hunting, martial arts, scouting, skiing and soccer as well as hobbies such as games and model trains. Some business sites such as boat dealers should instead be submitted to Business and Economy. Compare existing listings for best results.For sites on hobbies, sports and participatory recreational activities based in this locality.
Tips for Faster Acceptance:
- Location must be clearly shown, preferably by address or local phone number, to qualify for Regional listing.
- Make sure the submitted title matches the name of the organization or entity.
- In the description, stick to the facts and avoid promotional language.
- Don''t Capitalize Every Word or use ALL CAPS.