Real estate agents may list one site only, in the locality where their office is physically located. Brokerages may also list one site at the locality where their office is located, or at a higher level if the company has multiple offices in more than locality, but will be listed no more than once in any case. Multiple submissions of the same or alternate URLs can lead to an agent or company being banned from the directory.For sites concerned with local real estate including agents, brokers, appraisers, developers, inspectors and title services as well as sales and rentals of local homes, condominiums and apartments. NOTE: Sites for real estate licensees and brokerages are governed by state real estate commission regulations concerned with advertising. Agents must be identified by name and the brokerage must be identified by the office name shown on its license.
If an agent changes offices or a description change is needed, go back one page, click Update URL, and submit the corrected information in that way, not as a new submission.
Format Site Title As Follows
(for an agent site:) Agent Name - Company Name
(for a company site:) Company Name
Tips for Faster Acceptance:
Compare existing listings for best results.
- Location must be clearly shown, preferably by address or local phone number.
- Make sure the submitted title follows the above formatting.
- In the description, stick to the facts and avoid promotional language.
- Mention no more than three specialty areas. Don''t stuff descriptions with keywords.
- Don''t Capitalize Every Word or use ALL CAPS.