This category may contain topical sub-categories.
If your site is not specifically geared towards this community, please submit to the proper category.
Submitting to the wrong category will delay and/or prevent your site from being listed in the directory.
- When writing your site''s title please ensure it is the same as your organization or entity.
- Location must be clearly shown, preferably by address or local phone number. Your service area should also be apparent when applicable.
- Avoid Excessive Capitalization or ALL CAPS.
- When writing your site''s description, please describe site features as well as the subject of your site in a clear and concise statement, without hype or promotional language.
Thank-you for your cooperation.
This category may contain sites in topical sub-categories as well as links to other geographic categories.
Tips for Faster Acceptance:
- This category is reserved for sites based in this locality. To find a different locality and submit there, navigate to the list of localities found under the name of this state.
- Location must be clearly shown, preferably by address or local phone number.
- Submitted title should match the name of the organization or entity. The description should be factual. Don''t use Excessive Capitalization or ALL CAPS.
- Submit to a topical sub-category when possible. Compare existing listings for best results.
For sites related to activities, organizations, and people in Yorkshire, New York.
For sites specifically geared towards this community. Submitting a site based in another locality may prevent listing in the directory. Thank you for your cooperation.
Please submit sites ONLY about Yorkshire, New York, personal home pages of residents, organizations, or for businesses located there to this category or the appropriate sub-category. Sites that cover broader areas should be submitted to the regional, county, or state categories.
Anyone submitting a site to this category must follow the following requirement and procedures. Every site listed is visited by the category editor for verification of adherence to the guidelines.
1. The url should be to the main page. If your business/service/information covers more than the town of Yorkshire, New York, please do not list it here, move it to a more general geographic category which covers the area. Entries that are from the same domain, yet listed multiple times using different urls will be deleted.
2. The title is to be the name of your business or site, NOT the name of the product or services, unless they are the same. The title may not be in all capital letters and cannot contain the character "&". The word "and" must be used.
3. The description should be general, about the site content only. It should not contain phrases that are considered promotional or hype such as: the best, the ultimate, does everything, great, etc. The description also should not repeat the company name, site name, or product name.
There is currently no description created for this category.
Only for business and economic companies and services having a physical location only in Yorktown Heights. Compare existing listings for the best results. Inappropriate submissions may delay or prevent listing in the directory.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Tips for Faster Acceptance:
1. Make sure your site''s title matches the name of your organization or entity.
2. In your site''s description, stick to the facts and avoid hype or promotional language.
3. Avoid Excessive Capitalization.
4. Describe site features as well as the subject of your site.