This category may contain sites in topical sub-categories as well as links to other geographic categories.
Tips for Faster Acceptance:
- This category is reserved for sites based in this locality. To find a different locality and submit there, navigate to the list of localities found under the name of this state.
- Location must be clearly shown, preferably by address or local phone number.
- Submitted title should match the name of the organization or entity. The description should be factual. Don''t use Excessive Capitalization or ALL CAPS.
- Submit to a topical sub-category when possible. Compare existing listings for best results.
Please submit here only if the busines shas its only location in Valley Stream. If multiple locations, please submit to the county, region of state-level categories. Businesses are, in general never listed according to a coverage area.
Lists websites for both the town and the locality of Van Buren, NY.
The town of Van Buren includes part of the village of Baldwinsville, plus the hamlets of Warners and Memphis.
This category may contain topical sub-categories.
Please take a moment to find the most appropriate sub-category before submitting a site at this level. Compare existing listings for the best results. Submitting a site based in another locality may prevent listing in the directory.
If your site is not specifically geared towards this community, please submit to the proper category.
Submitting to the wrong category will delay and/or prevent your site from being listed in the directory.
- When writing your site''s title please ensure it is the same as your organization or entity.
- Location must be clearly shown, preferably by address or local phone number. Your service area should also be apparent when applicable.
- Avoid Excessive Capitalization or ALL CAPS.
- When writing your site''s description, please describe site features as well as the subject of your site in a clear and concise statement, without hype or promotional language.
Thank-you for your cooperation.
The Town and Village of Vernon is located in Oneida County.
The Vernon category is for sites that deal primarily with the Town or Village of Vernon and businesses with locations only within Vernon.
The town of Verona is located in Oneida County.
The Verona category is for sites that deal primarily with the town of Verona and businesses with locations only within Verona.
Verplanck is a community in the Town of Cortlandt in Westchester County, New York.
For sites related to activities, organizations, and people in Versailles, New York.
For sites specifically geared towards this community. Submitting a site based in another locality may prevent listing in the directory. Thank you for your cooperation.
Please submit sites ONLY about Versailles, New York, personal home pages of residents, organizations, or for businesses located there to this category or the appropriate sub-category. Sites that cover broader areas should be submitted to the regional, county, or state categories.
Anyone submitting a site to this category must follow the following requirement and procedures. Every site listed is visited by the category editor for verification of adherence to the guidelines.
1. The url should be to the main page. If your business/service/information covers more than the town of Versailles, New York, please do not list it here, move it to a more general geographic category which covers the area. Entries that are from the same domain, yet listed multiple times using different urls will be deleted.
2. The title is to be the name of your business or site, NOT the name of the product or services, unless they are the same. The title may not be in all capital letters and cannot contain the character "&". The word "and" must be used.
3. The description should be general, about the site content only. It should not contain phrases that are considered promotional or hype such as: the best, the ultimate, does everything, great, etc. The description also should not repeat the company name, site name, or product name.
The Village of Vestal, NY (located in the southwest corner of Broome County) was established near the mouth of Big Choconut Creek in the early 1800's.
This category will contain all listings for the Village of Vestal and surrounding area known as the Township of Vestal.
Please submit only sites related to the local Vestal, New York area in this category. Take a moment to identify and submit to the most appropriate sub-category. Inappropriate submissions may delay or prevent listing in the directory.
Tips for Faster Acceptance:
- Make sure the title you submit matches the name of your organization or site.
- Avoid advertising hype or promotional language in your description. Summarize the main features and the subject matter of your site in one or two short sentences or phrases.
- Proof your description for spelling and grammar errors before you submit.
Topics for this category include companies, business organizations, and industries based in or related to this locality. Also included are related sites, such as professional or trade organizations, business directories, and industry profiles, as long as they are directed exclusively to the business and economic activities of the category''s geographic area.
The town of Vienna is located in Oneida County.
The Vienna category is for sites that deal primarily with the town of Vienna and businesses with locations only within Vienna.
The Town of Villenova is located in Chautauqua County, New York.
Please submit only sites dealing with Villenova in this category.
The Town of Virgil is located in Corland County, New York.
Please submit only sites dealing with the Town of Virgil in this category.
Voorheesville, New York, is a village in the town (township) of New Scotland and the county of Albany. The village was founded in the 1860s at the place where the Albany & Susquehanna and the Hudson River & Saratoga railroads crossed.
Albany attorney Alonzo P. Voorhees built a house by the tracks in 1867 and, the next year, requested a U.S. Post Office. When the postal service asked what to call the location, he suggested Voorheesville. The village was briefly known as Farlin from 1890-92. Voorheesville became a place to get away from the heat of the city (Albany) in the latter years of the 19th century and is now a distant suburb for Albany. The population in 1990 was just over 3200.
For sites specifically based in Voorheesville. Submitting a site based in another locality may prevent listing in the directory. Every site listed is visited by the category editor for verification of adherence to the guidelines. Thank you for your cooperation.
This category is for artistic, cultural, and entertainment activities, events, institutions, venues, performers, professionals, and organizations. Subjects include theater, art, photography, video production, films, music, architecture, dance, libraries, and museums.
Tips for Faster Acceptance:
- Make sure your site title matches the name of your organization or entity.
- In your site description, stick to the facts and avoid hype or promotional language.
- This is a Regional category, so your location should be readily apparent on your site. Your service area should also be apparent when applicable.
- Avoid Excessive Capitalization.
- Describe site features as well as the subject of your site.