Ray Brook is a hamlet in New York State, USA located on NY 86 between Saranac Lake and Lake Placid in the Town of North Elba in Essex County. It is the site of the Adirondack Park Agency, the District 5 office of the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation, the Federal Correctional Institution, Ray Brook and the Adirondack Correctional Facility.
For sites specifically geared towards the hamlet of Ray Brook. Submitting a site based in another locality may prevent listing in the directory. Every site listed is visited by the category editor for verification of adherence to the guidelines. Thank you for your cooperation.
Please submit sites located ONLY in the Hamlet of Ray Brook, New York. List sites located here to the appropriate category or sub-category.
Tips for Faster Acceptance:
- This category is reserved for sites based in the Hamlet of Ray Brook. To find a different locality and submit there, navigate to the list of localities found under New York State.
- Location must be clearly shown, preferably by address and local phone number.
- Submitted title should match the name of the organization or entity, NOT the name of the product or services, unless they are the same.
- The description should be factual. It should not contain phrases that are considered promotional or hype such as: the best, the ultimate, does everything, great, etc. The description also should not repeat the company name, site name, or product name. Don''t use Excessive Capitalization or ALL CAPS.
- Submit to a topical sub-category when possible. Compare existing listings for best results.