Web sites for alternative medicine in New York State.
Chiropractors with a single office location DO NOT SUBMIT your site to this category. Please take a minute to identify the most appropriate locality and submit your site there.
This category is for sites covering chiropractors and chiropractic related sites.
Most sites should be submitted to a locality. See the list of localities under the name of this state. However, some chiropractic listings may be accepted at the state level under certain conditions:
- Entities with multiple offices or locations spanning several regions.
- Organizations focused on specific conditions and diseases drawing members from the entire state.
Anyone submitting a site to this category must follow the following requirement and procedures. Submitting a site based in another locality may prevent listing in the directory. Every site listed is visited by the category editor for verification of adherence to the guidelines. Thank you for your cooperation.Individual entities with a single office location will not be listed here, and should be submitted to the appropriate locality, regardless of the areas covered.
Entities with multiple offices within a Region should be submitted to the appropriate region, if the offices are located in two or more counties in the region.
Entities with multiple offices within a county should be submitted to the appropriate county. To improve your chances of a successful submission, please observe the following guidelines:"
- Submit each site only once.
- Submit only to the category where the office(s) is physically located.
- Summarize the main features and the subject matter of your site in one or two short sentences or phrases.
- Proof your description for spelling and grammar errors before you click on submit.
Any of the following will delay the review process:
Please Note: Multiple submissions and other repeated attempts to circumvent the guidelines may lead to the banning of your site at the discretion of Dmoz Staff.
- Advertising hype
- Excessive use of caps
- Keyword stuffing
- Lack of verifiable address
Sites may be double listed in their Locality.For sites about optometrists located in the state of New York.