Warren County is located in the heart of the Adirondack Mountains about an hour's drive north of Albany. Warren Co. is rich in historical color. From Fort William Henry and Lake George, which played a crucial part in the French and Indian War and again in America's fight for Independence, to Cooper's Cave, in the Glens Falls area, where James Fenimore Cooper based the novel "The Last of the Mohicans".
Today, Warren Co. like the Adirondack Mountains is a vacationing mecca with colorful scenery to view because of its many lakes and majestic mountains. For the historically minded visitor Warren Co. offers the opportunity to visit the sites of events that helped shape history and influenced the beginnings of a new country.
This category is for web sites offering a wide variety of information about all of Warren County. Submit websites that are related exclusively to the entire geographic area or to more than one of the localities contained within the county.
Tips for Faster Acceptance:
- Submitted title should match the name of the organization or entity. Don''t use Excessive Capitalization or ALL CAPS.
- The description should be factual and in English in coherent sentence form. It should describe what the site has to offer not what your selling. Submit to only ONE category. Please try to find the best category for your site and submit your site only ONE time.
- Editors reserve the right not to list your site. Following these basic guidelines will help in the proper placement of your site and speed up the listing process.
Web sites for the arts and entertainment in Warren County, NY.
Web sites for businesses and economic organizations in Warren County, NY.
This category is for the listing of regional government, law and military information (e.g. Branches of Government, Law, Military, Taxes).
- When writing your site''s title please ensure it is the same as your organization.
- When writing your site''s description, please tell what your site offers in a clear and concise statement without hype or promotional language.
Thank-you for your cooperation.