Information submitted must be specific to animal welfare in Nevada.Information on the well-being of animals.
Only submissions offering information on more than one metro area or the entire state will be considered for this category. This may include regional guides, organizations, some events and conferences, and online communities.Subject matter relating specifically to the gay, lesbian, and bisexual community of Nevada.
If your site is specific to a city, please submit to the most appropriate subcategory within the local category.
Sites submitted to this category should be of statewide scope. Most sites are more appropriately placed in either the author''s locality or in the geographic area that is addressed by the site.A personal page is a non-commercial site owned and managed by an individual or a family. Sites and pages in this category relate to private interests, hobbies, ambitions, family, character, motives, or conduct of a personal nature.
Pages pertaining mainly to one general-interest topic may be submitted to a topical category instead of Personal Pages. If your page is a potpourri of you and your interests, it may fit best with Society/People/Personal_Homepages.
There is currently no description created for this category.
- Please only submit sites for statewide races. Local elections should be submitted at the county or locality level.
- Please title sites: Last Name, First Name for [Office].
- When writing your site''s description, please tell what your site offers in a clear and concise statement without hype or promotional language.
Thank-you for your cooperation.
Submitted sites must have a clear state-wide focus.The Nevada/Society and Culture/Kids category is a collection of quality web sites made for kids and/or by kids, or resources to help kids. They include, - Sites for kids to use to play, learn, and communicate. - Original sites created by kids. - Sites that advocate the welfare and well-being of kids.
Please do not submit the following kinds of sites.
- Sites made by parents about their kids. Submit these to Home/Family/Family_WebSites/
- Sites without original content. If a site is largely composed of links to other sites, it will not be listed.
- Sites with the purpose of selling merchandise to kids or for kids should be submitted to Shopping/Children/