Primarily for links to similar categories at other geographic levels and sites that provide statewide real estate information, but may also list real estate companies with multiple offices over a broad area of the state.
Real estate agents may submit one site only, in the locality where their office is physically located, and should not submit at the state level. Brokerages may also submit one site at the locality where their office is located, or at a higher level when there are multiple offices in more than one locality.
The state level category is only for companies with multiple offices throughout the state. Sites with office locations isolated to one county, region or metro area should be submitted only to the appropriate category at one of those levels. Companies will be listed no more than once in any case. Multiple submissions of the same or an alternate URL can lead to an agent or company being banned from the directory.
If an agent changes offices or a description change is needed, please go back and click Update URL, and submit the corrected information. Do not make a new submission in order to update information.
Format Site Title As Follows:
Agent Name - Company Name (for an agent site)
Company Name (for a company site:)
Tips for Faster Acceptance:
- Location should be clearly shown, preferably by address or local phone number.
- Make sure the submitted title follows the above formatting.
- Descriptions should be factual, and also contain information about features on site as well.
- Don''t stuff descriptions with keywords, hype or repetition of category headings (i.e. Do not use "Mississippi" in descriptions.
- Don''t Capitalize Every Word or use ALL CAPS.
Compare existing listings for best results.