Topics for this category include educational institutions, programs, opportunities, alumni and reunion groups as well as other location-specific educational resources.Includes local educational institutions, programs and opportunities; as well as other Clear Spring specific educational resources.
NOTE: Submit websites such as martial arts education to Recreation and Sports,
and websites such as dance and music education to Arts and Entertainment.
For sites specifically geared toward this community. Submitting a site relevant to another locality may significantly delay the site from being listed in the directory.
Tips for Faster Acceptance:
- Make sure the site title matches the name of the organization or entity.
- In the site description, stick to the facts and avoid hype or promotional language.
- This is a Regional category, so the location should be readily apparent on the site. The service area should also be apparent when applicable.
- Avoid Excessive Capitalization.
- Describe the site features as well as the subject of the site.
Thank you for your cooperation.
This category is for websites about Clear Spring, MD attractions and resources for those visiting or traveling here. Examples include websites about hotels, motels, and other lodging facilities, camping and recreational vehicles, attractions, parks, tourist guides, tour operators, and travel agents.
This category is for websites specifically located in or related to Clear Spring, MD. Websites related to a wider area or with multiple locations should be submitted to the corresponding category at the county or state level. Submission Guidelines:
- The location should be readily apparent on your site.
- The title should correspond to the name of your business, organization or website.
- The description should concisely summarize the type of content available on the website and should not repeat the title of the site or the location.