The websites in this category include arts and entertainment resources relevant to more than one locality within the county, or to the entire county. Submissions may include but are not limited to events, guides and directories, associations, groups, and education related to: architecture, artists and galleries, comedy, dance, libraries, literature and poetry, movies and film, museums, music (including bands/artists and DJs), performing arts, storytelling, theatre, and visual arts. For sites related to a more specific area, see the individual Localities categories. Before submitting a site to any category, be sure to read its category description.
Please submit only sites related either to all of the county or to more than one locality within it. For sites related to a wider area, see the county''s related regional category.
This category is for websites about information and organizations pertaining to Washington County public and private libraries.
Topics for this category include local public and private libraries, and libraries of colleges and universities, but not those of elementary and secondary schools. Please submit elementary and secondary school libraries to the appropriate subcategory of Education
For sites specifically geared toward this community. Submitting a site relevant to another locality may significantly delay the site from being listed in the directory.
Tips for Faster Acceptance:
- Make sure the site title matches the name of the organization or entity.
- In the site description, stick to the facts and avoid hype or promotional language.
- This is a Regional category, so the location should be readily apparent on the site. The service area should also be apparent when applicable.
- Avoid Excessive Capitalization.
- Describe the site features as well as the subject of the site.
Thank you for your cooperation.