Primarily for links to similar categories at other geographic levels, but may also list real estate companies with multiple offices over a broad area of the state.
NOTE: Sites for real estate licensees and brokerages are governed by state real estate commission regulations concerned with advertising. Agents must be identified by name and the brokerage must be identified by the office name shown on its license.
Real estate agents may list one
site only, in the locality where their office is physically located, and should not submit at the state level. Brokerages may also list one
site at the locality where their office is located, or at a higher level when there are multiple offices in more than one locality. The state level category is only for companies with multiple offices in more than one metro area. Companies will be listed no more than once
in any case. Multiple submissions of the same or an alternate URL can lead to an agent or company being banned from the directory.
If an agent changes offices or a description change is needed, go back
one page, click Update URL, and submit the corrected information in that way, not as a new submission. Format Site Title As Follows
(for an agent site:) Agent Name - Company Name
(for a company site:) Company Name
Tips for Faster Acceptance:
- Location must be clearly shown, preferably by address or local phone number.
- Make sure the submitted title follows the above formatting.
- In the description, stick to the facts and avoid promotional language.
- Mention no more than three specialty areas. Don''t stuff descriptions with keywords.
- Don''t Capitalize Every Word or use ALL CAPS.
Compare existing listings for best results.