Agricultural businesses, potentially including vineyards, farm markets, "you pick" farms, livestock auctions, livestock breeders, seed farms, tree farms, commercial nurseries (i.e., producing nursery stock for sale to retailers), turf farms, agricultural equipment suppliers, and similar businesses. Not to be confused with Science_and_Environment/Agriculture, which is for geographically focused information, such as "How to grow wine grapes in Elbonia."
This category is for websites specifically located throughout, or related related to Kentucky. Websites related to a smaller area - such as a county or locality - should be submitted there. Submission Guidelines:
- The location should be readily apparent on your site.
- The title should correspond to the name of your business, organization or website.
- The description should concisely summarize the type of content available on the website and should not repeat the title of the site or the location.
Submit sites for employment agencies listing jobs in or offering locations within more than one metro area in this state. Compare existing listings for best results.For links to similar categories at other geographic levels, and for employment agencies listing jobs in or offering locations within more than one sub-state region or metro area in this state.
Most sites should be submitted to a locality. Listing at higher levels is allowed for companies with multiple locations spanning several localities or counties, and for clubs or associations drawing members from a broad area.
Tips for Faster Acceptance:
- Locations must be shown, preferably by address or local phone number.
- For title, submit actual name of business or organization.
- Make description factual, avoiding promotional language and unnecessary capitalization.
Real estate agents may list one site only, in the locality where their office is physically located, and should not submit at the state level. Brokerages may also list one site at the locality where their office is located, or at a higher level when there are multiple offices in more than one locality. The state level category is only for companies with multiple offices in more than one metro area. Companies will be listed no more than once in any case. Multiple submissions of the same or an alternate URL can lead to an agent or company being banned from the directory.Primarily for links to similar categories at other geographic levels, but may also list real estate companies with multiple offices over a broad area of the state.
If an agent changes offices or a description change is needed, go back one page, click Update URL, and submit the corrected information in that way, not as a new submission.
Format Site Title As Follows
(for an agent site:) Agent Name - Company Name
(for a company site:) Company Name
Tips for Faster Acceptance:
Compare existing listings for best results.
- Location must be clearly shown, preferably by address or local phone number.
- Make sure the submitted title follows the above formatting.
- In the description, stick to the facts and avoid promotional language.
- Mention no more than three specialty areas. Don''t stuff descriptions with keywords.
- Don''t Capitalize Every Word or use ALL CAPS.
Please note:Eating and/or drinking establishments with multiple locations in Kentucky.
This category is for restaurants and/or bars with multiple locations in Kentucky. Individual restaurants, or dining guides for specific towns or cities should be submitted to the Restaurants and Bars, or Business_and_Economy category in the appropriate locality. The individual localities can be found at http://dmoz.org/Regional/North_America/United_States/Kentucky/Localities.
Failure to follow these simple guidelines can significantly delay review of the website.