This category contains government or government related sites at the state level, or federal level when dealing when the state of Georgia. County or city government sites will be found in the most appropriate county or locality.
Guidelines For Submitting Sites:
- The title should be the name of your company or organization.
- Do not type in all caps
- Do not include a list of keywords
- Do not include your products
- Do not write a sales pitch.
- The description should be a brief summary of your organization''s products and services.
- The description should be in English and in coherent sentence form.
- Do not include superlatives or a sales pitch.
- Do not submit your company history.
- Do not submit a list of keywords.
- Do not use unnecessary capitalization, or include HTML tags.
- Submit to only ONE category
- Submit to the best category possible. If you cannot find the proper category, first look elsewhere in the ODP. If you still cannot locate an appropriate category, submit the site to the best category possible.
Local government sites, by county, for the state of Georgia.
Government sites sorted by locality for the state of Georgia.
This category contains links to sites related to elections and voting in the state.
This category is for primary resources relating to the laws of Georgia, including the state Constitution, case law, and statutory law.
Please Read This Before Submitting Your Site
Please do not submit sites for commercial service providers or law firms to this category.
This category is for primary legal resources, and service provider sites will not be listed here unless they provide free, direct access to such resources.