Please submit your site to the locality in which your business is located. Submitting at this top level will only slow down the inclusion process.There is currently no description created for this category.
This category is not for online directories or guides, or for sites with information on consultants, ministers, chapels or other wedding facilities, or periodicals. These sites should be submitted to the appropriate linked categories.There is currently no description created for this category.
This category is for businesses and websites about marine sales and services, as well as links to related categories.
Submitting a site based in another locality may delay or prevent listing in the directory. Please submit to your locality. Thank you for your cooperation.
This category is for marine sales and service companies including boat dealers and yacht brokers, marinas, and sellers of marine parts and accessories. Please submit boat charter and rental companies under Sports_and_Recreation.
Tips for Faster Acceptance:
Compare existing listings for best results.
- Location must be clearly shown, preferably by address or local phone number, to qualify for Regional listing.
- Make sure the submitted title matches the name of the organization or entity.
- In the description, stick to the facts and avoid promotional language.
- Don''t Capitalize Every Word or use ALL CAPS.
If you are submitting a site for addition to the Open Directory, please read the following carefully. We ask that you choose the best subcategory for the site and submit to that subcategory instead of the broader Real Estate category.This category contains sites having to do with buying, selling, leasing, developing or studying real estate. This information has been divided into subcategories to make it easier for you to find what you need.
All real estate agents who serve a local territory should submit their sites to the locality category where the office is located.
- Titles for individual agents'' sites should be formatted as "agent name- agency name", e.g. John Doe - Zxcvbnm Homes.
- Keep the description brief - no longer than 25-30 words. A well-written, objective description will make listing the site easier.
- Avoid using promotional language and strings of key words and search terms. Failure to follow these guidelines will only delay review of the site.
Also, remember that this is a directory and not a search engine. Resubmitting the site will not increase the number of listings.
Individual restaurant and dining guide listings for specific towns or cities should be submitted to the Restaurants and Bars category in the appropriate locality.There is currently no description created for this category.
Please submit only sites for retail establishments with a physical statewide presence, such as multiple branches, offices, or locations spanning multiple regions, counties, or metro areas.This category includes sites for retail establishments that sell merchandise to consumers.
If the business has multiple locations but they are all in the same region or county, submit the site to the appropriate region or county, respectively. If the business has only one location, submit the site to the appropriate locality.
If the business has no physical presence and sells goods online only, submit the site to the appropriate subcategory in Shopping.