There is currently no description created for this category.
To improve your chances of a successful submission, please observe the following guidelines:
- Submit the site only once.
- Submit only to the locality where the office is physically located.
Format Site Title As Follows
(for an agent site:) Agent Name - Company Name
(for a company site:) Company Name
- Summarize the main features and the subject matter of your site in one or two short sentences or phrases.
- Proof your description for spelling and grammar errors before you click on submit.
Good Example: Myron Froghatcher - Century 25 Lilypad Realty
Offers commercial and residential property sales throughout Toadwood County. Includes property listings, agent profiles and community information.
Bad Example: MYRON FROGHATCHER - Century 25 Lilypad Realty!!!
We Offer GREAT Service To Sellers And Buyers, Homebuyers And Homesellers, Those Who Buy or Sell Homes In Warter, Ponder and Hopfrog. Visit us to see our EXCELLENT homes in Ponder, Hopfrog, and Warter. No one can beat our prices! See the best #1 homes and much much more!!!!
Any of the following will delay the review process:
Please Note: Multiple submissions and other repeated attempts to circumvent the guidelines may lead to the banning of your site at the discretion of Dmoz Staff.
- Advertising hype
- Excessive use of caps
- Keyword stuffing
- Lack of verifiable address
Adding Education CategoryEducational opportunities, including elementary, middle, and high schools, as well as post-high school education.
This category is for sites about the history and composition of the local people. It is also for sites about local social-service resources and institutions. Examples include sites for clubs, social-service organizations, disability resources, genealogy, history, personal homepages, activism, politics, religion, and various sub-groups of the population.
If your site is not specifically geared towards this community, please submit to the proper category.
Submitting to the wrong category will delay and/or prevent your site from being listed in the directory.
- When writing your site''s title, please ensure it is the same as your organization.
- When writing your site''s description, please tell what your site offers in a clear and concise statement, without hype or promotional language.
Thank you for your cooperation.