Topics for this category include directories of educational institutions, programs, opportunities, alumni and reunion groups as well as other websites providing numerous links to Canadian educational resources.This category is for directories about education and educational institutions that are based in or related to Canada. Most websites list universities, programs, schools and educational organizations in Canada or provide numerous links about studying in this country.
NOTE: Submit websites such as martial arts education to Recreation and Sports and websites such as music education to Arts and Entertainment.
Submitting a site relevant to another country than Canada may significantly delay the site from being listed in the Open Directory Project.
Tips for faster acceptance:
- Make sure the site title matches the name of the directory, organization or entity.
- In the site description, stick to the facts and avoid hype or promotional language.
- This is a regional category, so the location should be readily apparent on the site.
- Avoid excessive capitalization.
- Describe the site features as well as the subject of the site.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Please submit only sites of national interest here. Sites about particular school libraries should be submitted to a category in the particular province where the school is located.This category is for sites about libraries in Canadian schools.