- Pen y ffordd is the Welsh for "head of the road", and occurs elswhere in Wales, such as the hamlet of
- Pen-y-ffordd in the Mostyn Council category.
- This category lists websites for the village and council of Penyffordd, and includes Higher Kinnerton council
- on the east boundary of Flintshire, including Kinnerton Green
- but not Lower Kinnerton Parish Council which is over the country border.
- To the south is the boundary with Wrexham, shared with Hope.
- Leeswood is to the south west, Buckley to the north west,
- with Broughton and Hawarden to the north.
To qualify for this category, websites should be exclusively about, or show a the postal address within the area
of Penyffordd and Higher Kinnerton councils to the boundary with West Cheshire, north of Hope,
north east of Leeswood, south east of Buckley and south of Broughton and Hawarden.