- Mold is one of the oldest towns in central Flintshire, population around 10,000, named after
- the mound on the west bank of the Alyn valley, site of a Norman motte and bailey castle.
- This category leads to websites about the town, and area surrounded by
- Gwernaffield to the north west on the south bank of the Alyn,
- Halkyn Council to the north of the Alyn,
- with Soughton (Sychdyn in Welsh) directly north of Mold.
- Mynydd Isa and Buckley to the east,
- Argoed Council southeast, Nercwys south, and
- Gwernymynydd south west.
To qualify for this category, websites should be exclusively about the town of Mold in central Flintshire,
or show Mold in the postal address.