- Llanasa is the council that administers the northern tip of Flintsshire, from the south bank of the Dee Estuary at Ffynnongrowy,
- north west to the lighthouse at Talacre, and west along Gronant Dunes.
- Gronant is the most north western village in Flintshire, before Prestanyn in Denbeighshire.
- Set south of the A548, east of Gronant and south of Talacre is the village of Gwespyr, with the village of Llanasa south of these.
- Directly south of Llanasa is Axton, with the villages of Trelogan and Berthengam to the east, before the councils of
- Mostyn to the Dee Estuary and Whitford south east.
- The hamlets of Gwaenysgor and Trelawnyd, with the A5151 leading west across the county boundary to Dyserth.
- The boundary runs south east, including some remains of Offa's Dyke, along the A5151 to Pen-ffordd-llan,
- Lloc and Gorsedd, where websites are included in the Whitford Council category.
To qualify for this category, websites should be exclusively about thee northern area of Flintshire.
Besides the area administered by Llanasa Council, until there are sufficient websites for a separate category,
websites for the joint Council of Trelawnyd and Gwaenysgor may be included here, preferably showing a postal address within the area.