- Lixym is the largest conurbation in the Ysceifiog Council, population around 1,300.
- Ysceifiog Council stretches across Ysceifiog Lake, west towards Caerwys,
- and is separated in the south from Nannerch by the A541.
- The hamlet of Bebell is within the north boundary of Ysceifiog Council, so websites for Bebell are included here,
- but those for further north of Lixwm, are included in the Brynford locality category,
- whereas those to the east of Lixwm, are included in the Halkyn locality category.
To qualify for this category, websites should be exclusively about Lixwm, or show a postal address within the Ysceifiog Council area.