- Deeside is the name given to the conurbation of towns and villages along the mouth of the River Dee,
- where it has been industrialised from the original marsh land and docks.
- This category provides links to the localities bearing the names of those towns.
- Websites for the industrial areas to the north of the Dee are listed under Sealand,
- whereas those along the south bank are listed according to those towns and villages,
- and can be found here.
Please resist suggesting websites directly to this category.
Instead suggest them to the most appropriate sub-category in their locality.