- Caerwys is a town in west Flintshire, and Caerwys Council, population around 10,000, which has a border
- with Denbighshire, over the Clwydian Range, at Tremeirchion Council, to the west,
- with Aberwheeler and Llandyrnog to the south, separated by the A541.
- The Flintshire community council of Ysceifiog is to the east, represented
- by the Lixwm locality category.
- The A55 crosses the north of the council, with Whitford to the north.
To qualify for this category, websites should be exclusively about Caerwys,
or show a postal address within the Caerwys Council area.