- Buckley is a town, population around 16,000, east of Mold and the River Alyn.
- This category includes websites for minor conurbations surrounding the town, such as
- Burtwood Pentre to the east, and Myndd Isa and New Brighton to the west,
- as well as rural areas around the A494 to the north, and A5104 to the south.
- South of the River Alyn, websites are represented by the category for Leeswood.
- South east of Buckley, websites are represented by the category for Penyffordd.
- East of the A55 is Hawarden Council, with websites
- immediately north east in Ewloe.
To qualify for this category, websites should be exclusively about the town of Buckley, or show
a postal address east of the River Alyn, east of Mold, north of the A5118, within the area
bounded by the A494, and A55 south west of Ewloe.
This category is for sites about businesses and other enterprises based in this area and providing goods and services locally.
Please submit to the best possible category that fits your site. The title should be that of your organisation. The descriptions should say what your website offers in a clear and concise statement without any hype or promotional language.