- Brynford Council, population around 1,000, consists of a village, south of Hollywell and the rural area south and west of the A55.
- To the east is the village of Pentre Halkyn, and south east Halkyn Mountain, which are represented by the
- Halkyn locality category, whereas areas to the south are represented by Lixwm.
- To the west of Brynford, the hamlet of Babell is within Ysceifiog Council area, which is represented by the Lixwm category.
- whereas those for areas further north west should be listed in the Caerwys locality category.
To qualify for this category, websites should be exclusively about Brynford,
or show a postal address within Brynford Council area.