- South Tawton is a parish on the northern fringe of the Dartmoor National Park (DNP), within the West Devon.
- The area within DNP is represented by the South Zeal locality, whereas
- this category tree is for websites for north of the A30 Expressway and national park boundary.
- Websites for the small parish of Sticklepath are currently listed in South Zeal, but Belstone represents those
- further south west, and those
for the area west in Okehampton.
- Until there is a separate category for Sampford Courtenay to the north west, those websites
- are listed in
Okehampton or the West Devon parish of North Tawton.
- Those to the east are listed in Spreyton and those to the east south in Drewsteignton and Throwleigh categories.
Please suggest to websites here for the West Devon parish of South Yawton area north of the A30 Expressway, and
the northern boundary of the Dartmoor National Park.
If the website does not have a sole operating address in, or devoted entirely to
South Tawton, consider another locality instead.
This category is for websites that are related exclusively to business and economic activities with an address in the area, including individual businesses and institutions and professional bodies. Businesses which also have branches in other localities should be submitted to a category which includes all of those localities, for example Devon.
This category is for information and organisations related exclusively to the history, culture, and people of the locality. Topics include clubs, social service organisations, resources, genealogy, history, personal pages, activism, animal welfare, politics, religion, and various sub-groups of the population.
Please check to see if a Religion sub-category is available.