- Petrockstowe is a village west of the A386 from Hatherleigh to Great Torrington. within the Torridge District.
- Petrockstowe parish has the River Torridge in its southern boundary, as its flows from Sheepwash, and the
- West Devon parishes of Highampton and Meeth then flows the east below the Torridge parish of Huish.
- Merton is north east, and Peters Marland is directly north west.
- Buckland Filleigh is west, and separates Petrockstowe from Sheepwash.
- Until there are sufficient websites for their own category, this category
- includes websites for Sheepwash, Buckland Filleigh and Peters Marland.
Please only suggest sites to this category that are specific to the locality of
Petrockstowe, Sheepwash, Buckland Filleigh and Peters Marland.
If the site does not correspond to this locality of Torridge District, then consider one of the
sub-categories of the Devon category instead.