- Merton is a village on the A386 from Hatherleigh to Great Torrington. within the Torridge District.
- Merton parish has the River Torridge as the boundary with Dolton in the east, and Beaford north east.
- Merton parish is separated from Great Torrington by the parish of Little Torrington north west.
- Peters Marland is directly west, and Petrockstowe south west, on the boundary with West Devon.
- The small Torridge parish of Huish separates Merton from the West Devon boundary with Meeth.
- This category includes websites for Huish.
Please only suggest sites to this category that are specific to the locality of Merton,
in the limits described above.
If the site does not correspond to this locality of Torridge District, then consider one of the
sub-categories of the Devon category instead.