- Meeth and Iddesleigh are the most northerly parishes administered by West Devon Borough Council
- Meeth is a village on the west bank of the River Torridge, north of Hatherleigh on the A386 to Great Torrington.
- The village of Iddesleigh is only two miles to the east of Meeth, but there is no direct connection across the River Torridge.
- To the north west of Meeth is the Torridge boundary with the parish of Petrockstowe, Merton to the north,
- then on the west bank of the River Torridge, Dolton
- then Hollocombe and Winkleigh to the west of Iddesleigh
- Back in West Devon, Broadwoodkelly, Monkohampton are south of Iddesleigh.
Please only suggest sites to this category with a sole operating address in, or devoted entirely to
Meeth, or the most northerly parts of West Devon.
If the site does not correspond to the area defined above, then consider one of
the sub-categories of, or links from the Devon category instead.