- Dolton, population 830, is a village west of the A3124 from Winkleigh to Great Torrington. within the Torridge District.
- Dolton parish has the River Torridge as the boundary with Merton and Huish in the west.
- Beaford is north, and the Dolton parish is separated from the North Devon parish of Chumleigh
- by the Torridge parishes of Ashreigney and Winkleigh to the east.
- The West Devon parish of Meeth is south west, and to the south, the small
- Torridge parish of Dowland separates Dolton from Dartmoor to the south
- This category includes websites for Dowland.
Please only suggest sites to this category that are specific to the locality of Dolton
and Dowland, in the limits described above.
If the site does not correspond to this locality of Torridge District, then consider one of the
sub-categories of the Devon category instead.
This category is for websites that are related exclusively to business and economic activities with an address in the area, including individual businesses and institutions and professional bodies. Businesses which also have branches in other localities should be submitted to a category which includes all of those localities, for example Devon.
This category includes sites for area attractions and resources for those travelling in the county, including tourist guides, but not accommodation which should be submitted to Accommodation or its sub-categories such as Hotels, Bed and Breakfast or Self-Catering.