- For the purpose of this category, Dartmoor is regarded as the area within the boundaries of the
- Dartmoor National Park (DNP), besides the West Devon parish of Dartmoor Forest.
- This includes parts of some parishes surrounding Dartmoor Forest within the DNP boundary, besides West Devon.
- These parishes appear as links at the top of the page.
- Other localities may be only a short drive, but are not included as links here.
- Websites referring to one address are found in the appropriate locality category linked from this page.
- Localities not having their own category, but within the parish of Dartmoor Forest,
- to the east of Tavistock, south of Okehampton, and west of Chagford, have Princetown as their postal town, so should be in that category.
- eg. The Princetown category contains sites for Merrivale, and the area from Ruddlestone to Postbridge, such as out to Whiteworks and Two Bridges down to Dartmeet.
Please appreciate this category is for websites presenting information exclusively relevant to Dartmoor
Those dealing with individual localities (such as village websites) or ‘bricks and mortar’ locations
(such as hotels or bed-and-breakfast establishments) should be suggested to the nearest locality category.
If a more suitable locality is not available, please suggest sites to the most appropriate topical subcategory at Devon instead
This category includes sites for area attractions and resources for those travelling in the area, including tourist guides.