- Bratton Clovelly, population about 390, is a village nine miles west of Okehampton.
- The parish of Bratton Clovelly extends north of the village to include the A3079 road from
- Okehampton to Holsworthy, which forms the southern boundary for Beaworthy.
- Until there are sufficient websites to justify a separate category, this category caters for the West Devon
- parish of Germansweek which separates Bratton Clovelly from the Torridge Distrct Council boundary
- south of Halwill. Hence, this category also includes sites for Eworthy and Brockescombe,
- besides the east bank of Roadford Reservoir, down to the A30 trunk road, where
- the River Thrushel forms the south parish boundary with Thrushelton.
- Eastwards, Bridestowe is the south east boundary, with Sourton to the east, which includes the A3079,
- where the south east corner of the parish of Beaworthy separates it from the old parish of Ashbury.
Please only suggest sites to this category with a sole operating address in, or devoted entirely to
Bratton Clovelly, or neighbouring parishes administered by West Devon Borough Council.
If the site does not correspond to the area defined above, then consider one of
the sub-categories of, or links from the Devon category instead.