- Bere Ferrers is the most south west village, and parish administered by West Devon Borough Council
- Bere Ferrers is separated from the city of Plymouth by the River Tavy which at this point is not connected
- by roads, but a bridge over the mouth connects Bere Ferrers rail station with Plymouth: Transport
- The parish is separated from Cornwall by the River Tamar.
- There are no crossings until north of Bere Alston, a village also in the parish of Bere Ferrers.
Please only suggest sites which are based in or devoted entirely to the village of Bere Ferrers, or the
West Devon parish as a whole. If the site refers exclusively to the village of Bere Alston, then suggest
it there instead. If a more suitable locality is not available, please suggest sites to the most
appropriate topical subcategory at Devon instead