- Beaford is a village on the A3124 from Winkleigh to Great Torrington. within the Torridge District.
- Beaford parish has the River Torridge as the boundary with Merton to the south, and is separated from
- Great Torrington by the parish of Little Torrington to the west, and Giles in the Wood northwards.
- Further west, Roborough and Ashreigney separate Beaford from
- the North Devon parish of Burrington to the east.
- To the south east is Dolton, and to the south west is Merton.
- The small Torridge parishes of Huish and Dowland separate these from West Devon boundary
- with Meeth and Dartmoor.
Please only suggest sites to this category that are specific to the locality of Beaford,
in the limits described above.
If the site does not correspond to this locality of Torridge District, then consider one of the
sub-categories of the Devon category instead.