- Ashwater, population 670, is a village east of the A388 between Holsworthy and Lifton.
- The parish of Ashwater is administered by Torridge District Council, along with Halwill to the east,
- Black Torrington to the north east, Bradford to the north, Cookbury and Hollacombe to the north west,
- Clawton to the west, with Tetcott, Luffincott, Northcott, St. Giles on the Heath,
- Virginstow and Broadwoodwidger round the southern boundary.
Please only suggest sites to this category with a sole operating address in, or devoted entirely to
Ashwater, and the Torridge parishes of Ashwater and Hollacombe.
If the site does not correspond to the area defined above, then consider one of
the sub-categories of, or links from the Devon category instead.