Following these guidelines will allow us to add your site to the directory as quickly as possible.Sites whose primary focus is for UK consumers to select and obtain Books over the Web. For example:
- Find the single most appropriate category for your site. Sites are usually listed in one category only.
- Submit your site using your main URL. We do not normally deep-link sites in UK Shopping.
- Use your site''s actual title.
- Create a brief description, under 25 words, listing the current content of your site (not the future content), including your company''s real-world location.
- DO NOT SUBMIT A LIST OF KEY WORDS
- Do not use first person verbiage (we, our, us). Avoid superlatives. (We''re the best!, Most awesome site) Marketing verbiage will be removed.
- Sites which are mirrors of other sites or that redirect to another site will not be listed. Only the main site will be listed.
- Sites that are affiliates or lists of affiliate links that do not contain unique content will not be listed.
- Sites which are gateways or splash pages to affiliate sites will not be added.
- Sites which are not particularly relevant to the UK will not be listed.
- Sites which do not offer on-line shopping should be submitted to the appropriate Localities category.
All sites are reviewed periodically. Sites in the directory are subject to changes in placement, description and possible removal from the directory, based on this review.
All sites submitted are reviewed by the directory''s editors. Sites are listed by the site''s actual title, followed by a brief description, including the company''s real-world location as listed on the site. This description will be based on the information you provide and the review of the Website.
Sites will be placed in the single most applicable and highest category based on our review. Sites which are continually submitted to the directory, using either a main URL, mirrors or sub-pages, will NOT be included.