Sites in this category must be in the English language. Please submit sites in Portuguese to World/Português/Regional/Portugal/Regiões/Açores.Archipelago in the North Atlantic Ocean. The chief islands are São Miguel, Faial, Terceira and Flores.
This category is for the listing of sites with a presence throughout the region. If your site does not have locations or offer information serving the entire region, please submit to your locality instead.
Submitting your site to the wrong category will hinder your site''s addition to the directory.
Please do not submit sites in Portuguese here. Instead, they must be submitted in the most suitable category of World:Portuguese.
For quicker placement in the directory please follow these Submission Tips:
Title: Name of Business or Organization.
Description: This describes the web site and should note distinguishing features found on the site.
Sites covering the business and economic activities of Portugal, including listings of companies and industries trading nationally and internationally.
Sites in this category must be in the English language. Please submit sites in Portuguese to World/Português.Educational institutions, programs and opportunities in Portugal.
Sites in the English language concerned with the government, law and armed forces of Portugal.
Listed in Embassies and Consulates categories are entities such as Embassies, Consulates, High Commissions, Permanent Representatives and de facto equivalents. Information on their formatting, and on the arrangement of related categories, can be found in the FAQ of Society: Government: Embassies and Consulates.
Archipelago in the Atlantic Ocean off the coast of Morocco, of which the largest is Madeira. The others are the inhabited Porto Santo and two uninhabited islands.
Guidelines For Suggestions
- Find The Appropriate Subcategory
DO NOT suggest sites in this and other top level categories and expect that they will be moved to the correct category.
- Please suggest English Sites Only
Sites authored in other languages should be suggested to the appropriate language category.
- Guidelines For Submitting Sites:
- The title should be the name the company or organization.
- Do not type in all caps
- Do not include a list of keywords
- Do not include products
- Do not write a sales pitch.
- The description should be a brief summary of the organization's products and services.
- The description should be in English and in coherent sentence form.
- Do not include superlatives or a sales pitch.
- Do not submit the company history.
- Do not submit a list of keywords.
- Do not use unnecessary capitalization, or include HTML tags.
- Suggest to only ONE category
- Suggest the site to the best category possible. If you cannot find the proper category then look elsewhere in the directory. If you still cannot locate an appropriate category, suggest the site to the best category possible.
Sites in this category must be in the English language.Traditional areas into which Portugal is divided and the overseas regions.
Please only submit sites written in English concerning the history of Portugal.This category covers human interaction in all its forms. From sexuality to religion, politics to relationships - if it involves units of people coming into contact with one another, it's here.