The ODP Regional/Europe/Bulgaria/Business_and_Economy/Computers is a high-level category. Please submit your sites to a suitable subcategory of this category if:The ODP Regional/Europe/Bulgaria/Business_and_Economy/Computers category contains sites that are about computers in themselves in general, specific individual parts and areas of all or most computers, the use of computers, and fields that are only conceptually possible through the use of computer concepts.
these sites have Bulgarian origin, these sites are written in English.
Bulgarian language sites should be submitted to the most appropriate category in World/Bulgarian/��������
Please submit the exact URL of the entry English language page of your site.
Sites which are incomplete, having Under Construction notices, or which contain broken links or graphics have not a chance of being listed. Please wait to submit your web site when it is totally complete.
The entertainment industry, or "show business" as it is sometimes called, includes the motion picture, television, radio, music, theatre, and theme park industries. In addition, it includes the entertainment-related aspects of several other industries such as sports, fashion, and gaming.
This category is for the listing of sites pertaining to the entertainment industry including but not limited to audio and video production, recording studios, and talent agencies.
Service providers should be submitted to Bulgaria''s Business_and_Economy category, or an appropriate subcategory if available. Police sites should be in the Law_Enforcement subctageory of Government when available.Includes resources relating to the laws of Bulgaria, which may include a charter or constitution, case law, and statutory law.
Businesses or individuals offering services related to the sale, purchase, rental or management of properties throughout Bulgaria.
Very few websites belong here - most should be submitted to an appropriate subcategory, and even then, only if they are offering a Bulgaria wide service.
Submissions which have clearly made no effort to comply are likely to be declined
Following these guidelines will allow us to add your site to the directory as quickly as possible.
All sites submitted are reviewed by the directory''s editors. Sites are listed by the site''s actual title, followed by a brief description, including the company''s real-world location as listed on the site. This description will be based on the information you provide and the review of the web site. Sites will be placed in the single most applicable and highest category based on our review. Sites which are continually submitted to the directory, using either a main URL, mirrors or sub-pages, will be banned.
- Find the single most appropriate category for your site. With few exceptions, sites are listed in the directory in one category only.
- Submit your site using your main URL. With few exceptions, we do not deep-link sites in Shopping.
- Use your site''s actual title.
- Create a brief description, under 25 words, listing the current content of your site, including your company''s real-world location.
- Do not use first person verbiage (we, our, us).
- Don''t use marketing verbiage. Marketing verbiage is removed.
- Sites which are mirrors of other sites or that redirect to another site will not be listed. Only the main site will be listed.
- Sites that are affiliates or lists of affiliate links that do not contain original content will not be listed.
- Sites which are gateways or splash pages to affiliate sites will not be added.
- Sites which are not particularly relevant to Bulgaria will not be listed.
- Sites which are mainly advertising for a local store and that do not offer on-line shopping should be submitted to the appropriate Localities category.
- All sites are reviewed periodically. Sites in the directory are subject to changes in placement, description and possible removal from the directory, based on this review.
This category contains mainly sites whose primary focus is to allow Bulgarian consumers to select and obtain goods and services from their own home. Common examples include:
Please submit all sites to their correct location and category.This category contains links to localities within Bulgaria that have English language sites focused on the business of operating, maintaining or providing access to facilities for the transmission of voice, data, text, and video between network termination points, and telecommunications reselling.