Buildings over 50 years old in Europe.
Guidelines For Submissions
This category is for the listing of English language sites of a pan European nature only. If your site does not have any English content, please submit to the relevant language section in the World category. Bilingual sites can be submitted to both areas.
Please submit your site to the applicable European country. Sites relating to more than one country, should be submitted to the appropriate European region, if available.Tips for Faster Acceptance:
- This category is reserved for sites which cover, or are for businesses based in, Europe only.
- If the site concerns one country only, submit to that country.
- If the site concerns more than one country within a single region, submit to the region, if listed.
- Sites which concern more than one region, or where the region is not listed, should be submitted to this section.
- Only sites that have an English version will be accepted.
- The submitted title should match the name of the organization or entity.
- The description should be factual, without hype or promotional language. Don''t Use Excessive Capitalization or ALL CAPS.
- Sites should be submitted to one category only.
- Submit to the most appropriate sub-category when possible. Compare existing listings for best results.
Submitting your site to the wrong category could delay your site''s addition to the directory.