Please submit only sites relating to Chittoor district.Chittoor District was constituted on 1st April 1911 and major change in jurisdiction of the district took place on 1st April 1960 as a result of Pataskar award. Chittoor district is situated between 12° 37' to 14° 8' of Northern latitude and 78° 33' to 79° 55' of Eastern longitude.
Please submit only sites relating to East Godavari district.The district is a residuary portion of the old Godavari District after West Godavari District was separated in 1925. As the name of the district conveys, East Godavari District is closely associated with the river Godavari, occupying a major portion of the delta area. The headquarters of the district is located at Kakinada. It lies on the north-east coast of Andhra Pradesh and is bounded on the north by Vishakhapatnam district and the State of Orissa, on the east and the south by the Bay of Bengal and the west by Khammam and West Godavari district. East Godavari is located between the northern latitudes of 16° 30’ and 18° and between the eastern longitudes of 81° 30’ and 82° 30’.
Please submit only sites relating to Guntur district.This district is named after the city of Guntur. Located in the Krishna River delta, the city is a railroad junction and agricultural market for jute, tobacco, and rice. Founded by the French in the 18th century, Guntur was ceded to Great Britain in 1823.
Please submit only sites relating to Karimnagar district.This district is named after the city of Karimnagar. Karimnagar is famous for the temples of Rajarajeswaraswami and another for Vaddegesvara. It is also a place of great historical importance and attracts thousands of pilgrims and tourists.
Please submit only sites relating to Khammam district.This district is named after the city of Khammam. The present name of Khammam is said to have been derived from the name of the temple 'Narsimhadri', later 'Stamba Sikhari' and then it was termed as 'Stambadhri'. The vertical rock under the temple is known as 'Kamba'. The name of the town Khammam seems to have been derived from the name of this hill of Kamba and the district is named as Khammam.
Submit only sites relating to Krishna district.Krishna District was one of the oldest British administered areas of Andhra Pradesh. It was formerly called Machilipatnam district and in 1859 when the then Guntur district was abolished, certain taluks were added to this district which was renamed as Krishna district, after the mighty river Krishna. Krishna lies between 150 43’ and 170 10’ of the Northern latitudes and 810 33’ of Eastern latitudes. From the Northwest to the Southeast it extends over an area of roughly 8727 sq. kms.
Please submit only sites relating to Mahbubnagar district.Mahabunagar is a southern district of Andhra Pradesh bordered by River Krishna in the south and surrounded by the Nalgonda, Hyderabad, Kurnool, Raichur and Gulbarga districts.
Please submit only sites relating to Nellore district.Nellore district, is the southern most coastal district in Andhra Pradesh with Nellore as the District Head Quarters. The area of the district is 13076 sq. kms.
Please submit only sites relating to Warangal district.This district derives its name from Warangal its headquarters. Warangal was one of the largest districts in the erstwhile Hyderabad State. Its bifurcation in 1953 led to the formation of Khammam district. It is bounded on the north by Karimnagar district, on the west by Medak, on the south by Nalgonda and on the west and south east by Khammam.
Please submit only sites relating to West Godavari district.West Godavari District, as the name indicates, is a part of the Godavari Delta in the State of Andhra Pradesh. The District is also known as "the granary of Andhra Pradesh". Headquarters: Eluru